With the current situation surrounding COVID-19, it is important that everyone stays safe and healthy, and that means staying home whenever possible and doing your best to social distance. That is why we are available for outdoor dog training sessions for our New Jersey and New York customers to help owners with new dogs or dogs that are dealing with behavioral issues.
Reasons Why Outdoor Dog Training Is Great For Your Pet
Outdoor dog training works in much the same way that it would if you were training a dog indoors. While there is something to be said about teaching them commands in the space where they will spend most of their time (inside the house) training them outdoors will yield the same results and has a few benefits as well:
- Fresh air and exercise! Dogs love to explore the outdoors, and with more area to run around, outside is the best place for your dog to get all their energy out.
- The vitamin D in sunlight is great for your dog’s bone health. Remember that just like humans, dogs can also get too much sun.
- Outdoor training can help your dog to understand that inside is a place to relax, and outside is a place to play.
- Outdoor training is a good way to socialize your dog with lots of different people and other animals as well.
Outdoor Dog Training Services From Michael’s Pack
At Michael’s Pack, we work with dogs and their owners to correct behavioral issues and build a strong, healthy relationship based on communication and mutual respect. The following are some of the services we offer in our outdoor dog training sessions. We are happy to address any specialized needs you may have.
- Puppy Training – The best time to train your dog is when they are a puppy, because they have no learned behaviors.
- Puppy Potty Training – We can help you train your new friend on when and where they should go to the bathroom.
- Dog Obedience Training – We can design a specific program to target the problem areas for your new puppy or dog to get fast and lasting results through positive reinforcement.
- Behavioral Issues including but not limited to:
- Barking – Barking is a natural response for a dog, but it is possible to train your dog to stop barking in certain situations.
- Fear and Anxiety – Just like in humans, fear and anxiety is very real in dogs. Our professional trainers can help your dog overcome these issues.
- Separation Anxiety – It is common for puppies and dogs to feel uncomfortable when left alone. We can help your dog feel safe and comfortable in your home.
- Jumping – We can train your dog to only jump in certain situations and also teach commands to get them to stop.
- Chewing – We can show your puppy what is acceptable and what is off limits when it comes to chewing and/or nipping.
We have experience working with a wide range of both mixed and purebred dogs.
Michael’s Pack uses only positive reinforcement training, coupled with holistic methods to provide the best results. We strongly believe that “Communication is Key” and that the training process should strengthen the relationship between you and your pet by building mutual respect and trust.
Contact Our Dog Trainers Today
Certified Professional Dog Trainer Michael Schaier and the rest of the team at Michael’s Pack are committed to helping New Jersey and New York clients train their dogs in a way that will create a healthy, happy bond with your pet.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation for outdoor dog training.