Monmouth County NJ Dog Training With Michael’s Pack
Monmouth County is located in central New Jersey along the Jersey Shore. Michael’s Pack works frequently with puppies and dogs in Monmouth County to train them in specific behaviors and positively affect their relationships with other animals and people. We strongly believe that “Communication is Key” and that the training process should strengthen the relationship between you and your pet by building mutual respect and trust. We have a training facility in New York, but are happy to work with our New Jersey clients in their own homes.
We offer Monmouth County dog training services for puppies as well as older dogs.
All our dog training services are available to all towns in Monmouth County including but not limited to:
The Benefits of In Home Dog Training in Monmouth County, NJ
All of our Monmouth County dog training services are done through private in-home sessions. Teaching a dog in their primary environment is beneficial to learning important behaviors. As your dog will be spending most of its time in your home, training them there creates a sense of familiarity that will speed up training and behavior reinforcement.
Monmouth County Dog Training Services
At Michael’s Pack, we work with dogs and their owners to correct behavioral issues and build a strong, healthy relationship based on communication and mutual respect. The following are some of the services we offer to our Monmouth County clients. We are happy to address any specialized needs you may have.
- Puppy Training – The best time to train your dog is when they are a puppy, because they have no learned behaviors.
- Dog Obedience Training – We can design a specific program to target the problem areas for your new puppy or dog to get fast and lasting results through positive reinforcement.
- Leash Training (Walk and Heel) – The goal of this training is to teach your dog the heel command to make walks easier and more comfortable for you and your dog.
- Socialization – An important step in helping your dog grow up to be strong and confident among people and other dogs.
- We are approved Canine Good Citizen Certification Evaluators by the American Kennel Club.
- Outdoor Dog Training – Outdoor training is a great opportunity for your dog to get some fresh air and exercise.
- Behavioral Issues including but not limited to:
- Barking – Barking is a natural response for a dog, but it is possible to train your dog to stop barking in certain situations.
- Fear and Anxiety – Just like in humans, fear and anxiety is very real in dogs. Our professional trainers can help your dog overcome these issues.
- Separation Anxiety – It is common for puppies and dogs to feel uncomfortable when left alone. We can help your dog feel safe and comfortable in your home.
- Jumping – We can train your dog to only jump in certain situations and also teach commands to get them to stop.
Contact a Monmouth County Dog Trainer Today
Michael Schaier and the rest of the team at Michael’s Pack are local dog trainers committed to helping Monmouth County clients train their dogs in their home environment in a way that will create a healthy, happy bond with your pet.
- Read our reviews on Google and Yelp as well as our client testimonials to find out more about the positive impact we can have on your dog.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation for Monmouth County dog training.