During this difficult time, it is important that everyone stays safe and healthy, and that means staying home whenever possible. That is why we are now offering online dog training to help owners with new dogs or dogs that are dealing with behavioral issues.
Michael’s Pack uses only positive reinforcement training, coupled with holistic methods to provide the best results. We strongly believe that “Communication is Key” and that the training process should strengthen the relationship between you and your pet by building mutual respect and trust.
About Michael’s Pack Online Dog Training
At Michael’s Pack, our trainers are flexible when it comes to providing online dog training. We can use Zoom, Facetime, Skype or any other popular video communication options available to our clients. You can use your personal computer, tablet, or phone to chat with us and during our virtual training sessions we can tackle specific behavioral issues or just typical dog obedience training.
We offer flexible timing that works best for you, and at an affordable price. 30 minute or 60 minute sessions are available.
Online Dog Training Services
At Michael’s Pack, we work with dogs and their owners to correct behavioral issues and build a strong, healthy relationship based on communication and mutual respect. The following are some of the services we offer through our online dog training program. We are happy to address any specialized needs you may have.
- Pre-Adoption/Ownership – Advice on set-up and what to expect.
- Puppy Training – The best time to train your dog is when they are a puppy, because they have no learned behaviors.
- Puppy Potty Training – We can help you train your new friend on when and where they should go to the bathroom.
- Crate Training – With a new puppy or dog, crate training is a great way to start teaching them the rules of the house.
- Dog Obedience Training – We can design a specific program to target the problem areas for your new puppy or dog to get fast and lasting results through positive reinforcement.
- Behavioral Issues including but not limited to:
- Barking – Barking is a natural response for a dog, but it is possible to train your dog to stop barking in certain situations.
- Fear and Anxiety – Just like in humans, fear and anxiety is very real in dogs. Our professional trainers can help your dog overcome these issues.
- Separation Anxiety – It is common for puppies and dogs to feel uncomfortable when left alone. We can help your dog feel safe and comfortable in your home.
- Jumping – We can train your dog to only jump in certain situations and also teach commands to get them to stop.
- Chewing – We can show your puppy what is acceptable and what is off limits when it comes to chewing and/or nipping.
We have experience working with a wide range of both mixed and purebred dogs.
Contact Our NJ Dog Trainers Today
Certified Professional Dog Trainer Michael Schaier and the rest of the team at Michael’s Pack are committed to helping New Jersey and New York clients train their dogs in a way that will create a healthy, happy bond with your pet.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation for online dog training.